- By using this Site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, which constitutes the entire agreement between you and A & C Billiards & Barstools. This Agreement supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, understandings, and/or representations and warranties, whether written or oral, with respect to the Site, its contents and any services offered on the Site. In the event of any conflict between the Agreement and any other agreement or understanding related to the Site, this Agreement shall control.
- This Agreement may be amended by A & C Billiards & Barstools from time to time and such amendment shall be the posted on this Site with no further notice provided. You are therefore advised to review the Agreement each time you visit the Site.
Limited Right to Use. The Site and the contents herein are the intellectual property of A & C Billiards & Barstools and are protected by applicable trademark, copyright, and proprietary rights. Viewing, downloading, copying, or printing any content, graphic, or documents from this Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive, license for your personal use and does not authorize republication, distribution, assignment, sale, or preparation of derivative works unless you have received A & C Billiards & Barstools expressed written permission for such use. No part of the Site or its content may be reproduced in any form without A & C Billiards & Barstools expressed written permission. You do not acquire any ownership rights to the Site or to any contents herein. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by A & C Billiards & Barstools.
- Personal product and/or business opportunity testimonials contained on this site reflect the actual experience of each individual giving the testimonial, are anecdotal only, and may be atypical.
- THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
Termination and/or Modification. IN NO EVENT WILL A & C BILLIARDS & BARSTOOLS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR LOST SAVINGS, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY EVEN IF LEISURE TIME FAMILY FUN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental, or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. At any time and for any reason, A & C Billiards & Barstools may terminate your use of and access to the Site and offerings. At any time and for any reason, we may modify or discontinue providing the Site or offerings, or any part thereof, without notice to you.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, directors, employees, independent distributors, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or in any way related to your breach of any provision of this Agreement, your acts or omissions in connection with the Site and its offerings, your purchase of the offerings (or by any person using our account), and any allegation that materials transmitted to us or through the Site infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, proprietary rights, trade secret or other intellectual property or rights of a third party. If we make a claim for indemnification, you agree to seek and receive written permission from us before agreeing to settle any claim or action.
Governing Law. By using this Site, you agree that this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without regards to its conflict of law rules. By using this Site you also agree that all litigation arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought in the state courts of the State of California, United States of America or, for matters involving federal jurisdiction, in the United States District Court for the Southern District of California.